A simple but an effective web hit counter stats plugin for your wordpress blog. Cool layouts that fit for any kind of web design….
Version – 2.2
Formerly known as BD Hit Counter, Bliss Hit Counter is a simple wordpress plugin that embeds a rotating counter in your blog and shows the number of visits your website has. By default the web counter will be displayed in your footer, to change the location of the counter simply navigate to your widgets page and embed it anywhere you want in your blog. You can also change the hit counter style so it can fit with the design of your blog. Navigate to -> Settings -> Bliss Hit Counter and select your preffered style.
- Count unique visitors – checkbox
- Exclude ip dddresses – one per line
- Display in footer – checkbox
- Counter Alignment – left,center,right
- Set hit counter to – a specified number
- Credits – enable or disable
- Check for updates automatically – enable or disable
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip the downloaded archive
- Extract bd-hit-counter.zip and upload the folder bd-hit-counter to /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin from Plugins > Bliss Drive Hit Counter > Activate, under WordPress admin interface
- In the Appearance > Widgets menu, drag to your sidebar the Bliss Hit Counter Plugin.
- Change settings or manage the plugin from Settings > Bliss Hit Counter.
- More information about plugin at developer page Bliss Hit Counter.
1.View sample of the setting menu.Detail Here: - http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bd-hit-counter/