WunderSlider Gallery turns default WordPress galleries into responsive fullscreen and embedded WunderSlider slideshows….
Version – 1.1.1
This plugin provides an automated way to convert any standard WordPress gallery that is embedded on a page using the
shortcode into a WunderSlider.
The plugin requires the WunderSlider which is available freely for personal use and can be downloaded on the WunderSlider page.
A license is required to be purchased for commercial use, see the WunderSlider page for more details.
Feedback is welcome. If you want to leave feedback or want to provide constructive criticism, please do so at the support pages indicated below.
Please try to solve problems there before you rate this plugin or say it doesn’t work.
Limited* free support is provided on the WunderSlider page only. Please be specific when stating any issues you might experience. * Limited means: thank you for your feedback and please be patient as you should get an answer as soon as possible.
Follow WunderSlider on Twitter for updates on the WunderSlider and its plugins.
Follow itthinx on Twitter for updates on this and other plugins.
Usage / Notes on settings
After you have followed the instructions on installing WunderSlider and the WunderSlider Gallery plugin, go to Appearance > WunderSlider Gallery and have a look at the default settings.
shortcode attributes :
fullby default. Set it to another size if you don’t need the full image size. Default sizes are
- WunderSlider attributes that use a dash in the attribute name must be used with an underscore instead when passed to the
container-widthmust be passed as
display="proportional"setting is used as you will have to provide the container width and height explicitly. Example:
- If you do not want the WunderSlider applied to a specific gallery, you must add the
wunderslider="false"attribute, for example:
- Obtain a free personal or licensed commercial copy of the WunderSlider and unzip it. You will find the WunderSlider plugin in the
- Upload and activate the WunderSlider plugin. You can use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Upload and activate the WunderSlider Gallery plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Create a page or post, upload some images there and insert the gallery. View that page, you will have WunderSlider render it.
- Read the WunderSlider manual.
- No really, READ IT.
- Go to Appearance > WunderSlider Gallery and adjust the default settings.
See the WunderSlider Demo and the WunderSlider WordPress Demo.Detail Here: - http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wunderslider-gallery/
banner-rotator · effects · flick · fullscreen · gallery · image-slider · itthinx · javscript · jquery · plugin · resizeable · responsive · slider · slideshow · swipe · wordpress · wunderslider · wunderslider gallery
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
wordpress help + wunderslider tutorial
wunderslider wordpress plugin
wunderslider auto height
wunderslider wordpress tumbnails
wunderslider gallery original size image
thumbnails wunderslider gallery
wunderslider plugin gratis
wunderslider plugin shortcode in php
wunderslider gallery options